It’s Thursday so I’m coming at ya with another reader poll. This time we will be focusing on gross annual income. A few things to note before we begin…
- Only account for your income, not combined or household income. This goes for stay-at-home parents too.
- You can account for a side income that you make, bonuses, commissions, etc.
- This isn’t a contest. A high income doesn’t mean you win in life. Teachers don’t make a ton, but they are definitely important.
- Don’t lie. It might be tempting to play pretend, but that defeats the whole purpose of the poll.
- Participate! Be an active contributor to my blog 😉
For extra credit points, Comment below with your income and job field so we have a better understanding of where you are coming from. You can comment “anonymously” if you prefer.
p.s. If you are reading this via email you will have to click through to see the poll and results.