I’ve been missing in action lately because I spent a long weekend in Boston with Girl Ninja. On our flight back to Seattle last night, I opted to watch Pitch Perfect with GN over write you all a new blog post. Maybe one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. While I might not have a new blog post for ya, I do have a list of things I liked and didn’t like about Boston…
- Everything is WICKED old (see what I did there). We don’t have three hundred year old buildings in Seattle so that was cool.
- Public Transit that makes sense. Taking the “T” around couldn’t have been more straightforward.
- The diversity. Every square mile feels like an entirely different city.
- BoLoCo. Boston’s version of Chipotle, only WAAAAAAAAY better.
- The free Selena Gomez concert that was going on in front of City Hall
- Everything is WICKED old. This made some things/places feel pretty dirty and run down.
- Why do my glasses fog up when I walk outside? The humidity is brutal, us Left Coasters aint use to it.
- Walkers don’t wait for cars, and cars don’t wait for walkers. This makes crossing the street quite the experience.
- The number of stops the train makes. Felt like every 100 feet we were at a new stop.
- A lot of the historical sites have become nothing more than lame gift shops.
Overall, I’d give Boston a B…pun intended.