So I moved in yesterday. It was a biotch. The elevators to my complex were shut down due to some epoxy spraying on the ground level. This means I made about Eleventy-billion trips up and down six flights of stairs to get my ‘ish moved in. My back is sore, my legs are tired, I’m hungry, I need a bottle, and I want someone to come put me down for a nap.
Needless to say, I don’t have the energy to blog right now, so instead, I searched the internet for 10 random questions. Here’s what I found…
10 Random Questions
1. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
2. Why is the man who invests all your money called a ‘broker’?
3. Do bald men wash their heads with soap or shampoo?
4. What hair color do they put on the driver’s licenses of bald men?
5. Why are the obituaries found in the “living” section of the newspaper?
6. Are one-handed people offended when police tell them to put their hands up?
7. How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?
8. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what Chinese mothers use. Toothpicks?
9. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
10. What if you’re in hell, and you’re mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
Pretty tricky questions huh?
Have any clever responses to any of them? Or have any other questions we should ponder during our 4th of July weekend? Drop ’em in the comments below!
HAPPY ALMOST INDEPENDENCE DAY. USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!